I am an Entrepreneur, Now what?
Business growth and expansion is one of the most talked about subjects in the entrepreneurial world. Growth and expansion is the very essence of entrepreneurship. Growth and expansion is the only vehicle that will deliver returns to your investors.
Entrepreneurship Growth training helping entrepreneurs and small businesses to grow their business beyond the start-up stage through the established Entrepreneur Growth Strategies. Such growth strategies includes offering existing Entrepreneurs market research, competitor intelligence, industry trends information, marketing lists, strategy development, web optimization and customized research.
If you think about business growth, what comes to mind? Well, growth is good; in fact, businesses either grow or die. Yes, and growth is a nice linear function that depends in large part upon a business’s strategy. And growing bigger is always better.
Participant will be exposed to analyzing and discovering ways to improve their own entrepreneurial potential. This is followed by understanding the diverse international world, how to manage entrepreneurial activity in such a world, and how to utilize appropriate techniques to identify the right ideas and opportunities. Participant will be working, on real entrepreneurial projects, in teams of Participant from other parts of the world. Introduce Participant to the various aspects of the free enterprise system, provide a fundamental knowledge of business functions, processes, and an understanding of business organizations in today’s global economy.
In this course you will rewire your brain and develop a positive growth mindset as well as learn how to raise fund and work collaboratively with motivated people from all over the world. Course focus will be on functional management principles and how these are related to improving entrepreneurial businesses and/or projects. Participant will need to conduct thorough research and compile an integrated business plan for the new business or project.
If you have all these questions below about your business, then Entrepreneurship Growth Course is for you.
- Why should we grow?
- How will we grow?
- How much should we grow?
- How much growth can we afford?
- Do we have enough people?
- Do we have the right people?
- Do we have hiring and training processes?
- Do we have adequate financial controls?
- Do we have adequate quality controls?
- How will we mitigate those risks?
- Do we have adequate daily information to monitor those risks?
- Who will help us monitor, manage and correct those risks or results?
- Do we need to pace growth?
On completion of this course students will be able to:
- A good understanding and importance of business growth
- How to consolidate existing performance
- Getting a return on your investment for growth
- Options to increase market share and diversification
- Financing Entrepreneur’s growth strategy
- How to develop a tailored growth plan
- Options for growth: partnerships, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions
- Assess which growth option best suits your business
- Improving your cash-flow and profitability
- How to grow a business strategically
- Assessing the conditions for growth
- Effectively managing the risks of growth
- Examples of growth challenges, solutions and action plans that work in the real world
Who Should Attend:
Individuals, Start-Ups, Entrepreneurs, People with New Ideas, Business Owners, Small business, Managers, Career Changers, Women, Youth, Students,Entrepreneurs, Decision- Makers, Business Owners, Managers, CEOs, Start-Ups, Undergraduates, Ministers, Graduates,Non-Graduates, Youth, Corporate Organizations, Women, Media Organizations, Business Advocate, Directors, Managers, Industry Expert, Change Agent, Politicians