Entrepreneurship help build communities in many ways including providing jobs, conducting business locally, creating and participating in entrepreneurial networks, investing …
Entrepreneurship help build communities in many ways including providing jobs, conducting business locally, creating and participating in entrepreneurial networks, investing in community projects, and giving to local charities. Entrepreneurs have the ability to amass the necessary resources to capitalize on new business opportunities. They build something from practically nothing and usually reinvest their earnings to expand their enterprise or create new enterprises.
- Do you want to create a new start-up company?
- Do you have a business idea, product or service and not sure where to begin?
- Do know how to conceptualize the details of your business idea?
- Will I be profitable?
- Can I afford to quit my job?
- Where do I find customers?
- What is a business plan?
- What is Entrepreneurship?
- Why is Entrepreneurship so important?
On completion of this module the learner will be able to:
- Good understanding of entrepreneurship and impact
- Assess and improve individual entrepreneurial characteristics
- Identifying viable business ideas
- Conduct a market investigation on ideas
- Manage the finances of a small business
- Market a small business and its products
Module 2: Making A Case for Entrepreneurship
Module 3 :Entrepreneurship Myth
Module 4 :How to Develop Your Ideas into Product or Service
Module 5 :Business Plan Development
Module 6 :Business Proposal Development
Module 7 :Branding & Packaging Your Start-Up
Module 8 : Lean Start-Up
Module 9 :Develop Corporate Intrapreneurship Culture.
Module 10 : Expanding & Scaling Start-Up Pipeline
Who Should Take This Course:
Individuals, Start-Ups, Entrepreneurs, People with New Ideas, Business Owners, Small business, Managers, Career Changers, Women, Youth, Students,Entrepreneurs, Decision- Makers, Business Owners, Managers, CEOs, Start-Ups, Undergraduates, Ministers, Graduates,Non-Graduates, Youth, Corporate Organizations, Women, Media Organizations, Business Advocate, Directors, Managers, Industry Expert, Change Agent, Politicians, School Head, Directors and Everyone and others.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, REGISTER BELOW TO GET YOUR TRAINING ON THE WAY?
No Reviews found for this course.