Overview: Do you spent so much time designing an elegant website, doing an aggressive business marketing and networking to get …
Do you spent so much time designing an elegant website, doing an aggressive business marketing and networking to get clients, only to freeze-up, confuse or unclear about how to respond to client’s RFP or request for services. This seminar will teach you how to write a professional business proposal with confident while addressing your client specific needs.
As business professionals, you will be required to write a proposal in your career or business. For most first time business owner or professionals, you’re quick to buy a proposal software or template with the notion of filling in your business information. But don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong in buying a business proposal software or use ready-made template, but there’re till some aspect of every business proposal that you still need to do your own homework and answer those question.
During this course, participant will be:
- How to modify proposal template to meet my various specific needs.
- Developing proposal to enhance credibility with clients.
- How to effectively present business case, so that client can respond positively to proposal.
- Learn about the various writing styles?
- What should to include in business proposal e.g. references, statistic, chart and so on.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Know how to confidently submit an RFP Document
- Know how to focus more on client request needs
- Present a professional RFP documents to potential clients.
- Module 1 Title: What is a Business Proposal?
- Module 2 Title: Difference Between Business Plan or Business Proposal
- Module 3Title: Understanding the 80/20 rule in Proposal
- Module 4 Title: Different parts of a business Proposal
- Module 5Title: Development of Business Proposal
- Module 6 Title: Proposal Presentation to Clients
- Module 7 Title: The 7 C’s of Business Proposal
- Module 8 Title: Why Business Proposal Sometimes Fails
No Reviews found for this course.